I'm interested in this. Can you sign up individually or do you have to have a partner?
If anyone wants to join a Rook tournament, there is a site that is running a tournament TONIGHT, 2/17, at 10:00 PM EST.
First, you have to register at:
Free Multiplayer Online Games
then, you have to register at:
Rook Friends
Sign up for that site, its all free, then go to the tournament page. You can sign up for the tournament at 10 PM EST.
i already have a teammate, but if yall want to play, you can pair up and play.
Its not hard to sign up or anything, if you have any questions, post them ASAP
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I'm interested in this. Can you sign up individually or do you have to have a partner?
you can start your own team,and try and find someone else, or you can just play rook online, no tournament just games, at Free Multiplayer Online Games
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah I play on there all the time. It gets addicting, haha.
It is with great regret that I must report that the Rooktard will NOT be making an appearance. LoL
Good luck Biggin.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks